Helping small and medium-sized business
owners go from HR crisis to HR confidence.
...want more time to grow your business, rather than sorting out employee issues?
...dream of retaining a high performing, productive team who are happy in their work?
...want reassurance that your people managers know what they are doing when it comes to HR, reducing the risk of tribunal or reputational cost to your business?
If so, you’ve come to the right place!
Meet Sarah Hoyle
Founder of Mayday HR
Mayday HR is an independent HR consultancy specialising in employee relations, or as some call it “people problems”. These are the type of issues that get worse if you ignore them and stop you from sleeping at night.
Based in Brighton, Mayday HR help small and medium sized business owners and HR teams across the UK feel confident about HR. I help you ensure you stay legally compliant, with robust policies, sound pragmatic employment law advice and mediation when it comes to those tricky people issues.
My mission at Mayday HR is to help employers avoid crises and feel more confident in their HR practices.
I am against the “computer says no” type of HR that people often encounter. Instead I will listen to what you want to achieve to help steer and guide you. I offer pragmatic advice whilst explaining employment law to you as simply as possible, including your options and risks so that you can make the right choice for your business.
Why work with me?
- CIPD qualified with a Level 7 certificate in employment law
- Experience of over 9 years working first as a generalist HR Manager before specialising in employee relations and employee engagement; I have managed and advised on many complex cases
- TCM Accredited Workplace Mediator
- You get me as a dedicated case manager, rather than a big organisation that you must explain your situation every time you contact them
- As your dedicated HR expert, you will have a go-to advisor who understands you and your business
- Reasonable rates with access to excellent value prices with HR partners — much cheaper than an employment lawyer
- No judgement — however bad it is, you’ll feel better after talking to me
Whether you need HR advice on a regular basis or help with a one-off project, I understand that every business is different. I offer a tailored, bespoke approach for each client.